The Genesis XT Mobile Shear is designed to process steel and other materials more efficiently in scrap and demolition applications and fit on smaller carriers.
- All the power in a shorter, lighter shear
- Bolt-on piercing tip encapsulates front of upper jaw, minimizing risk of damage while reducing welding build-up and downtime
- Short primary cutting blades position the apex closer to the rear of the jaws and draw material further into the jaws where higher force makes efficient cuts
- Lower shear height improves visibility
Browse all demolition shears
Multi-Jaw Demolition Tools
The award-winning GRX Razer X Multi-Jaw Demolition Tool enables excavator operators to change jaw sets in less than 2 minutes, without leaving the cab.
- Hydraulic pin engagement and removal for fast and safer jaw change-outs
- Heavy-duty pivot design is integral to the jaw set, providing a power curve to match the jaw’s primary application
- Reverse-mounted cylinder protects the rod from debris
- Short, flat-top head with bolt-on bracket shortens the center of gravity, making it easy to change mounting for different carriers
- Available in cracker, shear and pulverizer jaw configurations
The Genesis Concrete Pulverizer (also called a concrete processor) provides crushing force coupled with a large jaw opening for unmatched performance in demolition and concrete recycling applications.
- One-piece bolt-on tooth bed is quick and easy to replace
- One-piece lower wear pad protects the parent material
- Bolt-on rebar cutting blades and weld-in blade pockets are easy to replace, reducing maintenance
- Power is derived from a large-bore cylinder, eliminating the need for an intensifier