VIEW ALL PROMOTIONS
We've got you covered.
Need More Coverage?
For even greater peace of mind and coverage, SMS Equipment also offers Extended Warranty Solutions that can be purchased at time of sale or from your Product Support Representative. For more detailed information and pricing on Warranty Solutions, get in touch with your local sales rep or PSR.
Find Your Local Branch Call Now
Original Manufacturer Warranties
Your new Komatsu machine includes a standard factory warranty that is specific to your machines industry.
- Construction and Mining equipment comes standard with a 1-year unlimited hour warranty.
- Forestry equipment comes standard with a 1-year, 2,000 hour warranty.
- Electric Drive Trucks come with a standard 1-year unlimited hour warranty, plus an additional 1-year unlimited hours on Electric Drive parts.
The basic warranty for a Part or Component extends for 12 months from the date:
- The Part or Component is purchased by the Customer if installed by Customer or Third Party.
- Of installation, if installed by SMS Equipment.
Komatsu Reman components are covered with a “One Year Unlimited Hours Standard Warranty” which includes Removal & Install (R&I) labor costs, when originally installed SMS Equipment.
4. Komatsu Undercarriage Warranty
Komatsu offers you undercarriage assurance with the longest coverage terms in the industry. Labour support is also available for repairs and/or replacement components installed by us.
- PLUS coverage includes 60 months/6,000 hours.
- Conventional, General Construction, and Grease Sealed Track Coverage for 48 months/5,000 hours.
1. BOMAG Machine Warranty:
Your new Bomag machine includes a standard factory warranty that is specific to your machine:
- Ride-on compaction, stabilization, milling, and paving products come with a warranty period of twelve (12) consecutive months or 1000 hours, whichever comes first, and covers parts and labor from the Date of Delivery for initial use.
- Walk-behind compaction products come with a warranty period of twelve (12) consecutive months, and covers parts and labor from the Date of Delivery for initial use.
- Refuse compactors come with a warranty period of twelve (12) consecutive months or 2000 hours, whichever comes first, and covers parts and labor from the Date of Delivery for initial use.
The warranty period for BOMAG parts is six (6) months after installation.
1. Takeuchi Machine Warranty The warranty period for new Excavators, Rubber Track Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, and Wheel Loaders is 24 months or 2,000 machine hours, whichever occurs first.
2. Takeuchi Parts Warranty The warranty period for Takeuchi Replacement Parts is 12 months or to the end of the new machine warranty period, whichever is longer.
3. Takeuchi Attachments & Options Warranty The warranty period for Takeuchi Attachments and Options is 12 months (excluding ground engaging attachments).
It’s an assurance from us that your equipment will perform as promised, and it’s backed by our decades of construction equipment experience and leadership in the industry.
1. Fecon Machine Warranty
Your new Fecon machine includes a standard factory warranty of 12 months or 1,000 hours, whichever comes first.
2. Fecon Parts Warranty
The Fecon parts warranty is 6 months from the date of purchase.
The warranty period for your new Terramac machine is 15 months or 1,000 machine hours, whichever occurs first.
2. Terramac Parts Warranty
The Terramac parts warranty is 180 days from the date of install, or 500 hours.
SMS Equipment Warranties
- $0 deductible
- Travel time and KM’s included*
- Includes oil + filters as part of the repair procedure
- Custom coverage + terms
- Cost can be included with financing
- Includes DEF System & SCR System
- Includes iMC equipment
- And More!
- Sword - Powertrain
- Shield - Powertrain + Hydraulics
- Armour - Full Machine
Download Warranty Brochure