We will fulfill our commitments by:
- Implementing an OHSE Management System to ensure our activities are conducted in a responsible manner.
- Ensuring all OHSE policies, codes of practices (CP) and safe work practices (SWP) are, at a minimum, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensuring employees understand their responsibilities and are trained and competent to execute their duties properly and safely.
- Applying the principle of reduce, reuse and recycle in all processes.
- Measuring the results of our OHSE performance as an organization and the performance of individual employees.
- Working with clients, customers, suppliers and stakeholders who share our commitment to OHSE.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our OHSE performance.