We will fulfill our commitments by:
- Maintaining an OHSE Management System to ensure our activities are conducted in a responsible manner.
- Ensuring all OHSE policies, codes of practices (CP), safe work practices (SWP) and work instructions (WI) are, at a minimum, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensuring employees understand their responsibilities and are trained and competent to execute their duties properly and safely.
- Applying the principle of reduce, reuse, recycle, resource recovery and residual management in all processes.
- Measuring the results of our OHSE performance as an organization and the performance of individual employees.
- Working with clients, customers, suppliers and stakeholders in sharing our commitment in providing a safe work environment.
- Providing an environment of inclusiveness and where everyone has the Courage to Speak up.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our OHSE performance.