NEW! Now offering iMC 2.0
Your job site just got even smarter with Komatsu Intelligent Machine Control 2.0, now available on excavators and dozers.
Transform your job sites into highly efficient, highly productive operations by taking advantage of productivity-enhancing automation and cutting-edge job design.
Benefits of intelligent Machine Control 2.0 include:
- Getting new operators up to speed quickly
- Going from mass excavation to finished grading faster than ever
- Fully integrate 3D design data into your machines
- Empower operators to work efficiently, pass after pass
Talk to our SMART Construction experts about how the new Komatsu iMC 2.0 can deliver higher levels of productivity.
Call Us Request More Info
Although the D71PXi-24 is seen as the new "dozer on the block", it has the ability to work in all industries. The applications are endless, from lease building to stripping pipeline to road construction. Contact our Smart Construction team to see how this new dozer can make a powerful impact in your industry.
iMC 2.0 Dozers
Easily apply advanced automation technology to your job sites.
New iMC 2.0 dozers increase production up to 60% with the ability to use automatics from grass-to-grade.
- Lift layer control uses the shape of the existing terrain to place lifts consistently with high accuracy, reducing compaction rework
- Create a temporary design with quick surface creation
- Tilt steering control automatically tilts blade to maintain straight travel during rough dozing and reduces track slip
Request More Information View iMC 2.0 Dozers
Did You Know? Proactive dozing allows the operator to work with automation in all job phases, from the first pass to the last. Existing ground conditions at the tracks are continually collected, and with every pass, the new ground condition is updated to follow existing grade contours similar to an experienced operator.
iMC 2.0 Excavators
Work smarter from rough to finish grade
Intelligent Machine Control with automated tilting bucket feature allows smarter excavation from start to finish, removing over-excavation throughout the job.
- Auto tilt control automatically tilts the bucket which greatly increases ease of operation on slope and ditch work
- Protection + precision + performance = the formula for pursuing maximum productivity versus conventional machine guidance
- Excavator automatics for trenching, slope work and high production applications
Request More Information View iMC 2.0 Excavators