Reference number: 15520-109403
About the Role:
The successful candidate will perform repairs and maintenance in the shop in a safe and efficient manner on all equipment sold by SMS Equipment.
- Determine the extent of the mechanical problem and perform repairs.
- Order required parts.
- Adjust, repair and\or replace defective parts.
- Perform other regular maintenance.
- Must be a certified Heavy Equipment Mechanic or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in construction equipment mechanics or equivalent.
- Other training certifications an asset: WHMIS, overhead crane operator, forklift operator certification.
- Experience and knowledge of Komatsu products an asset.
- Punctual, autonomous, proactive and a team worker.
- Sound health and safety practices.
This role is offered in the St-Augustin-de-Desmaures branch. If you are interested in working for a very dynamic team where your input, your ideas and your participation is valued, apply today. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their résumé quoting reference number M-15520-190403.
Recruiting highly talented and dedicated personnel.This is a very exciting time to be a part of SMS Equipment. We are one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world and believe our continued growth is a result of our highly skilled and engaged employees who deliver excellence in the workplace. If you are interested in working for a very dynamic company where your input, your ideas and your participation is valued, apply today.