Reference number: T-16420-200210
About the Role:
- Analyse failure and repair required.
- Complete a full report on the repairs and identify the cause of failure for each problem encountered.
- Order parts to complete repairs.
- Adjust, repair and/or replace defective parts.
- Test the equipment once repaired to ensure proper operation and that the repairs meet with customer's requirements.
- Clean, lubricate and perform regular maintenance on equipment.
- Meet scheduled time allotments for repairs.
- Notify Supervisor and/or customer of all repairs needed on machines.
- Once work is completed, sign the work order, request credit for unused parts, collet all documentation (external purchases, etc.) and forward to Supervisor for invoicing.
- Always be aware of the impact of any discussion with customers pertaining to performance of products sold by SMS Equipment.
- Work safely.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- Red Seal as Heavy Equipment Technician.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in troubleshooting electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of Komatsu products would be an asset.
- Must be bilingual (French and English).
- Advanced knowledge of computer software’s and working with a portable unit.
- Hardworking, proactive, self-reliant, team worker and focused on customer service.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their résumé quoting reference number : T-16420-200210
This is a very exciting time to be a part of SMS Equipment. We are one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world and believe our continued growth is a result of our highly skilled and engaged employees who deliver excellence in the workplace.
If you are interested in working for a very dynamic company where your input, your ideas and your participation is valued, apply today.